Call us today!

+34 950 12 12 29

Icono de la bandera española English flag icon Nederlandse vlag icoon Icône du drapeau français

Villa for sale in Mazarron

Villa in Mazarron, Murcia
€37,000 ~ £31,900*
Set of buildings for sale with a 28% shareholding in Urb. Country Club.

PLEASE NOTE. THE SALE PRICE ADVERTISED IS FOR THE PURCHASE OF A 28% SHARE OF THESE PROPERTIES ONLY. IT IS NOT SPECIFIED WHICH 28% IT IS. YOU WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO INHABIT THE PROPERTY, NOR MAKE ANY ADJUSTMENTS TO IT. THE REMAINING 72% IS OWNED BY AN UNKNOWN THIRD PARTY.

For the joint sale of 11 buildings with the participation of a joint venture of 28% per plot with housing on Residential Developable Land in Urb. Country Club. Mazarrón (Murcia).

From € 17,000 to € 39,500. (Ask us for the price of each building).

It has different plot areas between 250m2 and 500m2 and built housing between 33m2 and 84 m2, the houses are distributed in 2 or 3 bedrooms, bathroom and kitchen, they are unfurnished, in good condition in general but need of some reform and repairs that the general plan of Mazarrón allows and equipped to connect drinking water and electricity.

Located in a residential area north of the municipality of Mazarrón, it has easy access by the RM-3 highway and RM-E19 highway. Communications and equipment are good.

In its surroundings it has all kinds of shops and necessary services, such as restaurants, banks, pharmacies, school, sports and health facilities, it has an institute, school and shops for basic services. The asset is well connected to the beaches of Mazarrón

Opportunity to buy your Plot and home! Located in Urb Country Club, Mazarrón.

28% pro-undivided share per plot.
Available for sale 11 plots with housing.

REF: TRRE-0086 - PVP = € 30,500. Berlina Street.
REF: TRRE-0087 - PVP = € 25,500. Polo Cart Street.
REF: TRRE-0088 - PVP = € 25,500. Polo Cart Street.
REF: TRRE-0089 - PVP = € 25,500. Cabriole Street.
REF: TRRE-0090 - PVP = € 26,000. Berlina Street.
REF: TRRE-0091 - PVP = € 18,000. Berlina Street.
REF: TRRE-0092 - PVP = € 17,000. Cabriole Street.
REF: TRRE-0093 - PVP = € 29,500. Atalaje Street.
REF: TRRE-0094 - PVP = € 39,500. Atalaje Street.
REF: TRRE-0095 - PVP = € 29,000. Carruca Street.
REF: TRRE-0097 - PVP = € 21,500. Travesía Landó Street.
  • Barbecue
  • Bright
  • Chimenea
  • Parking included
  • Terrace
  • Unobstructed views
  • Urbanization
  • Reference 01180
  • Type Villa
  • Condition Key ready
  • Location Country Club, Mazarron, Murcia
  • 2 bedrooms
  • One bathroom
  • 1 floor
  • Constructed area 55 m²
  • Land area 300 m²
  • Year built 2005
  • Exterior framework Aluminum
  • Interior carpentry Wood
  • Views Clear view

Contact us today

Clover Real Estate logo

When you send an enquiry, you accept our legal advice & privacy policy.

Google map

Mortgage calculator

Energy Certificate

Consumption

Grade G

Emissions

Grade G

  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
  • E
  • F
  • G
GC Partners